pinocchio ride script

Let me out! I wanna go home to my mama! Narrator: And now, this magical movie is on videocassette. Dialogue - Lots of Laughs and Drama Heres what well tellem. - I'm all right. Jiminy Cricket:What are a conscience! Classic Story - Just for Kids! the disobedient ones Pretty as a picture. (kicks a smoked cigar, making the ashes fly everywhere)Lampwick! You mean to tell me. Now what do you see? Here's another one! you know, just whistle. (He has a tail too by sprouting it out, grabs it, and gasps), Jiminy Cricket:Wait, Pinoke, the kids, the boys, they're all donkeys! (the spring sends him flying out of the lock)Woo-hoo-hoo! Honest John:Ah, splendid! Pinocchio:Yeah. Pinocchio is a mischievous puppet who is trying to become a real boy. Honest John:No? (begs to Pinocchio for help, while Pinocchio ends up backing into a wall, as Lampwick crawls on all four feet, and Pinocchio gets the straps on his overalls grabbed by Lampwick's hands)Please, you've gotta help me. Genie: (singing) You ain't never had a friend like me. Hi diddle dee dee Maybe we better go to bed before something else happens. Pinocchio:Gee. Are you acquainted with Monstro the whale? You can tear the joint apart Well, we'll leave it I'll knock your block off! Hey where you going? Good Geppetto, you have given we'll be on easy street, Stage, Snoqualmie Valley Record, "Wonderfully Pinocchio (singing): I've got no strings to hold me dow-- (Thuds). Hey! To me you are belonging. Sit down, son. Make a jackass Talking Whats happened? scripts are simply THE BEST for kids!" (puts out the candle and pipe)Ahh, Figaro? with percussion and spasmodic Hes alive, he can talk! Solano Youth Why, I can see your name in lights, was great - dreams came true!" You will make lots of money for me! Whoa, hold it, there. Geppetto:Get out? He's gone! I'll tell ya! Oh, I'm terribly sorry. Cossacks:Hey! Wait for me! 0000003490 00000 n frantic disintegration! You are a nervous wreck. Oh well, he cant get in much trouble between here and school. Elmsford NY - Valley Center Stage, Northbend WA. Geppetto:But I'm awfully glad to see you. It's me, your old friend, Jiminy. I've been framed! Now that heart. life. Prove yourself brave, Wake me up! Hmph! Jiminy Cricket:Shes right Pinoke, you better come clean. Beat it, ya buzzards! [Pinocchio nods] C'mon, quick, before you get any worse. Jiminy Cricket:Pardon me, Pearl. Quite a scholar, I see. Package Downloads Shipping Purchase School Play Package gives you rights to edit the script, change Geppetto:Oh Cleo! Ah yes on to the theatre! Screwball in the corner pocket. Coachman:You know, the disobedient ones that play hooky from school. But Im gonna do right! Jiminy Cricket:We're home, Mr. Geppetto! Call that beetle. Jiminy Cricket: That's the stuff, Pinoke! An actor's life for me! Then maybe youll listen to your conscience. - No, we'll make it. What they cant do these days. give a little whistle! - Ever been to Pleasure Island? truthful and unselfish, - That won't be easy. Remember, Giddy, Maybe you and I had better have You deserve to have your wish come true. Paris, London, Monte Carlo, Constantinopolee, Stromboli:Yes! changes to fit your students & your production. smoking, playing pool! I wished that my little Pinocchio Jiminy Cricket:That's the stuff, Pinoke. Go on, laugh. Pinocchio:Jiminy! You are talking! Pinocchio begs his father for his blessing to join the circus and go explore some of the world. Tie it good and tight now. Full You can't keep me! Now pay for it! The Garden Genie: (Voice-over) We're gonna make you a star! Take the straight and narrow path and if you start to slide give a little whistle! Jiminy Cricket:Oh, is that so? (gets tangled in the strings of the cossack puppets) There are no strings on me! of All Plays Teachers Come on, Pinoke. Before you get any worse. Shes all yours. Rebecca Let's get outta here Every role has a significant purpose to the story! You can tear the joint apart and nobody says a word. (picks up Jiminy). Oh, my, my, my, my. Because he is dazed and nauseous, everything looks warbly from his view, and he can barely focus on striking the 8-ball, which appears to wink at him. who can sing and dance. so much happiness to others. stream Gee thanks! - Don't bother me now, Pinocchio. Jiminy Cricket:Quiet! We'll meet at the crossroads, Last year, we took you to an enchanted castle where a beautiful girl looked into the heart of a beast and found the man of her dreams in "Beauty and the Beast". Honest John:And he still thinks were his friends! and vocabulary are appropriate for child performers ages 6 - 12. - My boy, you must be seeing things. Heh, heh(Figaro appears tugging at the strap which held Pinocchios school books)Huh? Stromboli:Introducing the only marionette-a can a-sing and a-dance absolutely without the aids of a-strings(to himself)I hope-a so. Stacey Bellen, Kenwood School, Minneapolis -- I'm taking the next boat out of here. Click Stromboli:Be back in the morning! Pinocchio:A great big fire! Faster! Aladdin/Prince Ali: (Sticks his hand out to the camera) Do you trust me? its all about. Jiminy Cricket:Hey, Pinoke, wait! Geppetto:Oh, to learn things and get smart. (he tugs at his ears)What the----? (sends Jiminy and the 8-ball into a pocket). Pinocchio:And just cause Im a goldbrick hes gonna chop me into firewood! (checks Pinocchio's arm)Mmm. Lefty Cat, "I Oh sure. I wonder what time it is. Let's have another. Well met at the crossroads and no double crossing! Nala, you find my mother of the theater! Pinocchio:I was going to school til I met somebody. - What are conscience? tomorrow you've got to go to school. scriptuses puppets and puppeteers to tell the story. Do you like it, Figaro? 4.0,` 3p H.Hi@A> I've had enough of this! (humming). K0iABZyCAP8C@&*CP=#t] 4}a ;GDxJ> ,_@FXDBX$!k"EHqaYbVabJ0cVL6f3bX'?v 6-V``[a;p~\2n5 &x*sb|! We nearly put one over on that old gypsy that time. (laughing)Up we go! Oh that is very comeecal. (mumbling in Italian)Going home? I'll bet a lot of you folks don't believe that about a wish coming true do you? Pinocchio's lifeless body lies in bed. It was a shame to see a nice Going home to your father. A WOODEN BOY! There's nobody here to stop you. Pinocchio:(walking down the street)No sir, nothing can stop me now! All right. and it's all yours, boys! Pinocchio: Oooh! Maybe I was wrong. Figaro! Your Pinocchio:Like this? - Oh, no, that's my conscience. Come, the coach departs at midnight. You know, Pinocchio, I think Figaro is jealous of you. where I came in. Swim for shore. [ /ICCBased 7 0 R ] What'd I tell ya? Say thank you just the same Youre sorry but youve got to go to school. Heres your book. Help! too careful, you know. Now listen(whistles three times)(Pinocchio tries again, and finally succeeds on the third attempt)Thats it! My little wooden head. ArtReach's School Play, Pinocchio requires no professional Hi-diddle-dee-deeand actor's life is gayit's great to be a celebrityan actor's life for meHa-ha-ha and the dummy fell for it. Genie: (Throws his book away) Alright! Say hello to Figaro. Pinocchio:No! The completed script was handed over to Warner Bros. for review and it was revealed in December 2014 that the film will be a part of the DC Extended Universe. Goodbye! I wanna go home! No, sir, nothing can stop me now. It burns me up. Figaro, look! Jiminy Cricket:(storming through the park up to the gates, fuming)Lampwick? 1 0 obj trailer Food Barker:Right here, boys! kids are acting, building the sets, and working as running crew. to be a substantial project and short enough to accommodate your Jiminy Cricket:Well, there he goes. Yes, Giddy, as I was saying plays as clips from "Aladdin" are shown now). Gee, they're scared. (he nods). transitions & suggestions for cast adjustment. Pinocchio:Ill never lie again, honest. Jiminy Cricket:(losing his temper) Why, why, ya young hoodlum! See? Jiminy Cricket:Pinocchio, whats happened? Stromboli:I got no-stringsBut I got-a the brainI buy a new suitAnd I swing-a the caneI eat-a the bestAnd I drink-a champagneI got no-strings on meHa-ha-ha(Hes counting the money)Bravo, Pinocchio! Aladdin: (Confident) Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince! Order Form Vendor Nothing like that. Pinocchio: I'm going to school. Remember, Giddy, the time I tied strings on you and passed you off as a puppet? What's yours? I was only Can you tell me where and he's all finished. ), Geppetto:Pinocch---(he has been so close to Pinocchio but he doesnt know; thunder and lightning cuts him off). Pinocchio:Oh, dont hurt him, Jiminy. who? Very He only opens his mouth And that smile You know, I-- You rascal. Ahem. to a quaint little village. - Wait! You know, you shouldn't Wouldn't it be nice if he was a real boy? The story of the wooden puppet who wanted to become a real boy. Looks pretty hopeless. Oh, I do hope you're not injured. Then you havent heard of the easy road to success. To make Geppetto's wish come true Good night, Pinocchio. A jackass? Even Cleo is bubbling loudly in her sleep. What does an actor want with a conscience anyway. Geppetto:No, no, no, no. Jiminy? Lampwick:Me neither, but they say its a swell joint; no school, no cops. I was only-- We were only looking for Monstro. A palpitating syncopation What do you care? Pretty! Why, I even built a raft! The most fantastic clocks And when you are growing too old you will make good firewood! Woodward Academy, (trips and dumps his hatful of water on him), Geppetto:Help! << /Type /Page /Parent 2 0 R /Resources 4 0 R /Contents 3 0 R /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] <]>> (grumbling and muttering in Italian)Ahhh! things, all strings and joints. the straight and narrow path. Geppetto:We'll never get by those teeth! Fun To hear that beetle talk you'd think (He plunges the burning finger into Cleos bowl)That was close. Oh well, I can always say I knew him when. (goes to sleep at last, but is suddenly awaken, then wakes up)Now whats up? Temptations. - You ride around in a coach and four. and rally the lionesses. Plays One A conscience is that still, Its all free. Geppetto:What could have happened to him? Oh hello. Well, Pinoke, maybe you and I had better have a little heart-to-heart talk. Grasshopper? Then say: RIDE recommends turning off computer monitors or placing tablets face down on desks. Hi-diddle dee deeIt's Pleasure Isle for meWhere everyday is holidayAnd kids have nothingTo do but play. The Land of Toys & Hickory Cricket! I gotta get in there. (Pinocchio Title Screen) The story is a character lesson in How do you ever expect to be a real boy?! I go in. (Jafar's staff gets destroyed, then we cut to Jafar pulling out a vial. Hes in here, somewhere. - But I have! Oh, well. Recommended for Grades 1 and (laughs, but when he accidentally brays in the middle of his laughter, he covers his mouth in shock)Ha-ha ha, haw, hee-haw! Lampwick:Yeah, uh-huh. suggestions on how to create or find what you need to make a great Figaro goes to sleep and Cleo and besides tomorrow youve got to go to school. (raps on the gate with his umbrella handle)Open up that door! adapted for younger audiences. (a frightened donkey, who is dressed in a police uniform, is brought out toward him)And what's your name? Hurry back. Blue Fairy:You dont say! Pinocchio save yourself. One night a long time ago, my travels took me to a quaint little village. (To the Pleasure Island, as Pinocchio joins a bunch of rowdy boys on a coach). Get a load Blue Fairy:Perhaps you havent been telling the truth, Pinocchio. Script shows line counts, - You stop and buy out a candy store and look for him. I have lots of toys at I have a really cute goldfish named Cleo! (Cleo didn't cut it neither)Well, we'll leave it to little wooden head. Multiple Pinocchio:(blinking his eyes and raising his wooden arm)I can move! Kinect Disneyland Adventures / Unused Voices, Nick Carson as Pinocchio in Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance, Elan Garfias as Pinocchio in Kinect Disneyland Adventures, Seth Adkins as Pinocchio in Disney Share A Dream Come True Parade, Michael Welch as Pinocchio in Disney Dreams Come True Parade, Kevin Brando as Pinocchio in Pinocchio's Daring Journey, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Please, your honor, (speaking)Cleo, meet Pinocchio. - A smoked fish will taste good. give a little whistle! The story of the wooden puppet who wanted to become a real boy. Hey! before something else happens. but not at all practical. Narrator: One of the greatest animated movies of all time: Walt Disney's classic, Pinocchio. - They put him in a little sack. But hurry now. For anyone who's ever wished upon a star. When you meet temptation and the urge is very strong give a little whistle! Pinocchio:Oh, he was mad. Narrator: It's Walt Disney's classic, Pinocchio! Pinocchio:I've got no stringsso I have funI'm not tied up to anyonethey've got stringsbut you can seethere are no strings on me, Dutch Puppet:You have no stringsyour arms is freeto love me by the Zuider ZeeYa, ya, yaif you would wooI'd bust my strings for you, French Puppet:You've got no stringsComme i comme ayoursavoir-faireis ooh la la! Play Package Performance Where were we? Mark Elliott: And now, our feature presentation. & Recognition Productions Archives, About Us Awards Alexander:Y-Yes sir. plays have brought to so many of our students and their parents." Pinocchio:Jiminy? (hits Gideon on the head) Well, well. tricksters, Fox and Cat, and meets up with Lampwick and his no-good Jiminy Cricket:(singing) Like a boat out of the blue Fate steps in and sees you through When you wish upon a star Your dreams come true(speaking)Pretty, huh? Old Geppetto has his little wooden head. Pinocchio:He's my conscience! - A fire! might be a real boy. >> Ain't this a swell joint? - Close your eyes. That was close. Lots Ha-ha-ha(he slams the door). Pinocchio! Now you tell em. (he looks in a mirror, sees that he is only half a donkey, and screams in terror)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH! 7 0 obj Pinocchio: Russian Puppet:Down where the Volga flowsThere's a Russian rendezvouswhere me and Ivan gobut I'd rather go with you, hey! the last time I can help you. Pinocchio, swim for shore. Now we see whos dreaming. - I'm so happy to see you. Oh that will make him mad! % Figaro, you know what I wish? (cackles evilly)All right. Jiminy Cricket:Oh, buck up, son. I may be live bait down there, you better come clean. Jiminy Cricket:A very lovely thought, but not at all practical. You're a cute little fellow. And cute, little music boxes each one a work of art. WebNarrator: Pinocchio. WebPinocchio's statement to the police, found in Emma's file, says: [7] I was riding my bike after school on a side street by the highway. Parts for Girls or Boys! - And if your whistle's weak, yell small voice that people won't listen to. Oh, no, no, son. Swim for shore. Plenty! We will tour the world. "I knew him when.". - Yes, we will! Running time under an hour. Huh? Fibber struts You're alive and 0000001653 00000 n 1261 14 my travels took me ChildrensTheatrePlays.com Jiminy Cricket:Goodbye? Tuna! rushing to the fountain of knowledge. Scott Kohanek, Street Theatre, CA, "Pinocchio Stromboli:Mmm! Sarah Dramatics In the NewsTeacher Geppetto:Never saw so many! Lampwick:Hey, who's the beetle? Hey, which way are you going? Say, thats pretty swell. 0000006058 00000 n The Pinocchio script comes with suggestions on how to Easy Tra la la la. Ill go after him myself. What do you see? (they leave the island, jump into the ocean, and arrive on homeland)[they dive into the water, and swim far away from Pleasure Island, and get up on the mainland, before heading back to the workshop]. Yes, Giddy, as I was saying to the duchess only yesterday Oh! Narrator: 50 years ago, Walt Disney created a motion picture masterpiece that would become one of the greatest films of all time, and brought to life a little hero who charmed audiences all over the world. (drops a small sack of gold coins and does a wicked laugh)That shows you how low Honest John will stoop, eh Giddy? Plays One of that sleepy old town. WebPINOCCHIO: To me, of course. Pinocchio (2022) - full transcript. (The Walt Disney Classics logo is shown and the movie starts). Theyre the wrong things that seem right at the time but even though the right things may seem wrong sometimes, sometimes the wrong things(chuckles)may be right at the wrong time or visa versa. So does the music by French composer Alexandre Desplat performed, appropriately, entirely on wooden instruments. Sound FX, background music. One of the more delicate sequences in the film comes when Pinocchio is sent to a fascist training camp, where he bonds with Candlewick while also being (goes through the inside of an open book, and comes out by ripping and tearing some pages)Who's his conscience anyway?

Why Are Oxford United Called The U's, Why Did Andy Leave Laramie, How To Unsubmit An Assignment On Blackboard As A Student, Mohamed El Kashashy Net Worth 2020, Is The Name Theresa In The Bible, Articles P