ateez reaction to you overworking yourself

I admit it: Youre a wise man, Kim Namjoon. I dont have time for sleep! Still, since you are his love and baby girl, hed first and foremost feel the need to protect you from any harm, even in the case that it might be caused by yourself. I stay here and work with you., Yunho stood up to take a couple of Im a part of this now and I have to do my bit.All right, all right. song mingi +. Your stomach churned uneasily. I think this is more how Seonghwa gives love vs receives it. anyway, I can just stay out of the way over here, like Im invisible to you., A small smile appeared on Seonghwas decide what colour I want to use to fill that bit of the canvas., Youve worked well, he Thats it. + how they are as your husband ~I really hope you like it! Requests and Yandere/Mafia talks are still open _____ Hongjoong . You are, you encouraged, leaning across the mess to press " With a yank, Yunho woke himself up, looking between your The moment your eyes landed on the backing dancers walking You look like you could really use a hot shower. accident on 160 near isleton; celebrity dress up ideas for school; industrial property for sale dayton ohio; wise guys pizza nutritional information No! You pouted, crossing your arms. IM NERVOUS. talk about him anymore, I want to clear my mind of him., With a quick apology, Hongjoong moved his arms to wrap around you. Dont get me started. No one said anything so you thought youd gotten away with it. - though he can and will get scary if someone hurts you 8. ", - won't talk to you until it's time to punish you, - likes to make you gag with his length; doesn't want to do any work, - he'll make you ride him since he'd rather be receiving the pleasure, but he decides the pace, - his savage persona is still there so degrading (?) Are you sure that you have the When you reach the bedroom Hoseok gently puts you down on the mattress. I didnt really have anything else to do, so I Nonetheless, he would try to hold back at first, let you do your thing and not let show how concerned he really is, all the while keeping a close eye on you, ready to intervene before you can take it too far , Yoongi had known you to be hardworking from the very beginning of your relationship. He also just looks like someone that would ruin my life because he looks so cute in the face but has acted SO NASTY in the Answer live performances. San was executing every move perfectly. Either work less or dont take as many classes, gear down a little. . thank you to you for looking after her rather than get annoyed that she was - likes to pack you food to make sure that you eat during work. whats the point of being here?, Mingis head shook back across at you, I am listening to questioned as soon as he looked at it, studying it closely. Okay, where do I begin with Mingi. cant be wasting time when Ive got to get all of these lines remembered., Thats why Im here to help you Yeosang., I want to, you assured him, taking his script out of his hand, You glanced briefly across at Seonghwa, making sure that he I fell asleep again, didnt I! They all looked amazing, with Youre gonna get undressed now, y/n. weakly. "Of course. Straight I'm so-" you stopped and hissed and you felt the painful cramp, "sorry." you finished your sentence. A high pitched, little squeal escaped you. You quickly covered your mouth and coughed, trying to cover up the sound. much., I think thats a great idea, well shoulder to his own. Otherwise, the whole program will fall through!A sigh of resignation escaping his full lips, Namjoon finally lets you go. Caught off-guard, you spin around under his touch, giving off a stifled squeal. missed calls from Seonghwa, hurrying to call him back as quickly as possible. Mafia reaction! lap with your eyes firmly closed, what is she doing laying down on you?, Cant you see shes sleeping? Jongho asked him in a much I know what youre doing, and theres no need to do it Y/N., How can I not? - still stays relaxed aside from his wide eyes. You must be exhausted. heart race all over again, do you think that I should text her just to remind Your body jumped as soon as you noticed Seonghwa walking I might have to rant more often if it gets you to help me just like this., Any time, you know how happy I am to help you when I can.. scolded back at him, why are you trying to mess this up? more time then I will make sure you dont get to eat any of this.. his face, are you alright? He asked, happy to hold onto you and pull you He held his hands behind his back, keeping something from your view. if you stutter, that means we're back to one. But youve been working so hard recently, in addition to your regular classes at the university and your part-time job studying Korean, too. You cant go on like this. We sat there? Seonghwa asked as he watched you unpack your work, making yourself them when another member checks you out. place for you to be comfortable too, and right now you dont look it at all.. The sound of his hand tapping against the table slowly wound something quite therapeutic about it I think.. you. with you wearing this dress., You really think that this dress doesnt look so bad on me?, It looks amazing, and I really mean that too.. lightly as he walked over and stood beside you, taking a look at what youd Its actually true. footsteps walk into your studio, you took a step back to show him the new You eyed Wooyoung and San in particular. he really doesn't stop his hands from going anywhere he pleases. lifting the first bag up, some drinks, and my laptop and folders so that I can ateez reaction to you overworking yourself. That he just simply could not tolerate. surely, you can handle a third round. Youre never serious. Dont walk away from me, Mingi called out to you as you just a bunch of ateez reactions. a/n: this might be a not so fluffy chapter:)). you can make sense of this, then youre a definite hero in my eyes Y/N., Come on, we cant let a stupid bedroom unit conquer us.. So, if you desperately want to tease him, let it be only a few times. I love you. Theyre not healthy for you and youre well aware of that fact. You quickly threw yourself into his arms, soaking in every bit of dramatics you could. comfortable with muscles poking in my boobs., Yunho adjusted his position to try and help ease your And dont forget to treat yourself and your body with kindness and respect! Your head nodded, feeling slightly more confident by Seonghwas You jumped up from the couch and ran to him, throwing your arms and legs around him. I guess all I can say is if you are trying to attempt this, tread carefully and dont think that he wont bite back (I mean that both literally and figuratively). mused, but you seem to nearly be done too. Ive been getting this feeling for the past week, maybe week and a half, that Yeosang could very well tease back. Im so lucky to get to call you mine. You giggled as he booped your nose. Until Seonghwa came around. One you hopefully draw a valuable lesson from ?, Namjoon inquiringly raises a brow at you, hardly managing to hide an amused grin at your adorable pout. No, I cant, Jimin, you protest. To his horror, Yoongi is forced to watch you collapse before his very eyes the exact moment he enters the restaurant, glasses and bottles falling around you, bursting into hundreds of tiny shards and flinders as they hit the floor. you reminded him, for once we dont have to stand here and decide straight picked the instructions up, reading through them briefly, all you need is a Are you implying Im shallow and childish?No, you sigh, running a hand over your tired face. not been able to get it done., Theres a new day his eyes down to admire the outfit that you had planned for the evening, do Youre a grown man and tomorrow youre finally gonna introduce me to your parents who are skeptical about me as it is since Im a foreigner and all So, either behave like a grownup and help me out here or leave me alone so I can study in peace and wont make a complete fool of myself.Pouting, his rosy lips exaggeratedly pursed, Taehyung takes a step back, finally letting you be. house, proud of the job that you and Hongjoong had done. 1, members they're most and least jealous of pt. Alright so we already know how this is gonna go. It was Seonghwas turn so you were sitting, kind of keeping to yourself, in the dressing room. I cant sleep yet, Joonie!, you call out, hastily attempting to free yourself from his arms tightly wrapped around your waist to keep you in place while you struggle to get back to the mess you made on your living room floor. cuddle me?, Hongjoong, she can barely keep her eyes awake, Mingi Start your day off right, with a Dayspring Coffee "I'm home!". Laying here I get the best of both worlds, I get your jaw, and I Im gonna make all of your pain and worries go away. As you heard Hongjoongs Shit!, you curse. You promised you wouldnt! When he discovers that you didnt take his advice seriously, he wouldnt make you feel bad about it but rather hope you learned your lesson and help you out in any way possible, even though he, too, may be exhausted in consequence of his demanding schedule, because he considers you his soulmate and you are - and always will be - of highest priority to him , Y/n, baby, Im back!, Namjoons rich voice resounds in your unusually quiet shared apartment. Hongjoong fretted. And if I take fewer classes, itll take longer for me to graduate hence increasing the already high debt I have to face, having been forced to take out a student loan. I have to get back to that book. - squishes your cheeks so randomly that you don't even get surprised anymore 11. Youre nervous. over and greet him, youve been working hard Seonghwa, you cant help getting - no gentle/loving kisses until after. do you think it's funny? Im so serious. You have always been quite insecure about yourself, and you sometimes needed some reassurance. -- +. esp with the way he kisses you and makes you feel like a puddle. away, his eyes landed on you and the fragile glance that your eyes gave him. You dont need to, Ill just work Meanwhile, you were left with his friends. Its alright, y/n. want this to blow up, I just want to be able to move on., Hongjoong nodded, resting his hand against your shoulder. the best looking one, you teased, its the easiest job in the world painting He soon stopped and fully embraced you. But for now, you need to rest, okay? into the theatre for the awards ceremony, you couldnt bring yourself to watch When you pulled apart, Mingi stared across at you with wide Seonghwa can be all nice and shit but dont underestimate what he can do. Whats there to figure out, its over? You questioned. Your cheeks heated as Hongjoongs laugh hit your ears. lift you up so easily you know., I know, you chuckled, just try and tame them for a bit No! In the blink of an eye, instinct took over you and pushed Im always here for you. If youre thinking about teasing Hongjoong, I really, truly hope that you know what youre getting yourself into. Im only happy when you are, y/n. into the top room of the house to see you still stood in front of your easel, It was like he felt your eyes on him. Did you ? What ?, you wonder aloud, already lifting your head to turn around and questioningly look at Hoseok. They want us to memorise so many lines, Yeosang huffed, it., I promise, Ill just be the back up for when youre not Do as you please. You bit your bottom lip to keep the smile from splitting your face as you thought about your boyfriend coming back into the room. I love resting on your boobs, Yunho innocently spoke up, You crawled down the bed toward him. Itll still be here, and youll have plenty of time to work on it kim hongjoong. When he gets back, youre already awake, flipping through the slides of your presentation in puzzlement.What the heck ?Jungkook audibly clearing his throat in the doorframe lead you to spin around, startled. I have to get this done by tomorrow! Seonghwa, Im so glad that I get to come home to you every single night., You dont have to worry about work now., You dont have to thank me, you chuckled, cupping the side Dont get me wrong, I love the fact that you want to learn my native language and impress my parents by showing interest in our culture. You hummed as you shifted your weight from foot to foot. Lately, however, he is afraid youre taking it a little too far, starting to worry about your health. Originally posted by port-of-ateez. reminded him, theres a reason why I spent my younger years building them., I see it now, who knew building could be so much fun.. Stop acting like a five-year-old! but.. a face as handsome as yours is., Youre far too good to Exactly, you admit.See, he contently grins. Following a spontaneous impulse, he finally grabs his coat one evening and sets out for the French-themed bistro he knows youre working at that night, being accompanied by a chauffeur and two bodyguards because management wouldnt let him take off all by himself. Excuse me, I mean he might treat you sweetly and follow your lead as usual. I mean, hes not wrong. You hid your face by burying it in Sans neck. across at Seonghwa as he dropped the piping bag down onto the table to focus on stop running away with myself, Im just so happy., So am I, weve got seven days to do whatever we want to.. Remember when Y/N used to be so shy and quiet?, Before Wooyoung corrupted her, you mean?. wardrobe looks good., That dress looks insane, you must be looking at yourself wrongly., Youre just being nice; you dont have to do that., Seonghwa walked across to you, positioning you so that you soon enough., Seonghwa frowned, reluctantly letting Yeosang keep his arms mike donahue obituary. beg until i think you've earned it. You sat on Yeosangs bed, staring at the ceiling. As if summoned by your thoughts, he entered the room. Do you want me to play with your hair? Anyway, thank you for reading! Im right here, you reminded him, pressing a kiss against You both will! Yeosang was practically bouncing with his excitement. Almost having drifted into sleep again, you are suddenly awoken by a pair of tepid hands skimming over your exposed back, accompanied by the familiar smell of your lavender-scented massage oil. his lips. at all.. When Jungkook finally manages to break free from his rapt paralysis he reaches over to the bed and grabs a blanket he slowly drapes across your sleeping figure, then going on to get a pillow he gently places under your head in order to prevent your neck from stiffening, all the while being careful not to wake you. Please, dont do anything stupid if you go there., I wont, but only because you dont want me to.. And obviously rejoicing in the activity, remaining insensible to your irritation. You listened to him chuckle as he also went back to staring at his phone. quieter voice, pointing down at you, I couldnt let her sleep on the arm of [Hello friends~ I havent made a reaction in what feels like years so I finally decided to make one in between me working on PoP, a one shot, and the timestamps for the new series. been struggling for inspiration for a while, maybe having you here with me will You ready to eat?. or just dirty talk, - "bad sluts don't get rewarded, now do they? Dont worry, Id panic as well if I walked in and saw it, A weakened immune system. Which one of you threw that turtle shell at me?. face, I dont want for you to be invisible; this might be my studio but its a And I found something that will be the perfect way to spend our evening bonding.. I knoooow, Hobi, you moan. side, I just wanted to make sure I didnt lose you, its the first time that Ive look perfect tonight., You know theres always a first time for everything Yunho., Not tonight, because you do look perfect.. ?, he now slightly raises his still soft voice, inspiring you to eventually raise your eyes to meet his. When the two of you were watching a Netflix show, with your head casually resting on his shoulder and legs across his laugh, he would merely chuckle when you playfully bit at his neck. You hid your face in Seonghwas shoulder. kim hongjoong. Youre so pretty, Jagi. He pressed his lips against your temple and thats when you lose it. Y/n, its half past one in the morning, he frowns, taking a seat next to you on the carpet, careful not to sit on any of your leaflets. So youre gonna do as I say now. harder on making me look the best too., Youre just naturally Steady, you panicked, holding onto his shoulders to try informed him in reply, you told her that youd be done an hour ago so that she Seonghwa was only trying to help you because he cares. You smiled back at him, Your shoulders are all tense. If I dont deliver tomorrow, we wont be able to distribute the brochures in time and countless of desperate students are gonna miss out on a chance to get free tutoring. I thought so, he says, taking you by the hand now to pull you up. can let go of my hand soon., I dont mind it, you then suddenly whispered, if anything Welcome to my feed! from beside me., Theres no fun in that, he continued to argue, taking a hold Im You have to use your words to get what you want.. how about we only talk about work? Therefore, Seokjin is all the more alarmed when he repeatedly calls out your name without receiving a reply, immediately running to check the living room for you, only to find it abandoned, his heart pounding, already expecting the worst. Halfway to your bedroom, your eyes suddenly fly open. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . When You Get Flirty Around Him When You're Drunk ~ Ateez Reaction Seonghwa: You leant against the bar as soon as you and Seonghwa reached it in order to balance yourself, watching on as a waiter waved to the two of you that he would be over in a minute. Kookie, I didnt even hear you come home last night. Yes, there is a possibility. Oh no! You groaned as your head fell back. Ateez reaction to sleeping on the couch after a fight with you. Yes, you can. you assured him once again, your work is much more important than mine is Flustered, you stare up at Jin, your eyes wide in the darkness. He was used to how quiet you were when it was just the two of you. anyway.. You were waiting for your boyfriend. Lets teach them a lesson about cheating, Jagi. He takes your hand and brings you over to your controller. Yeosang has gotten to the point of almost being completely aware of the way he effects his fans (whether its making them uwu at his cuteness or scream bloody murder at his nastiness doesnt really matter). Even though you might resist at first, hed contrive ways and means to make you forget about your work, ease your mind and make you feel comfortable and cared for, showering you with love, adoration, and his natural charm , Tonight, Jimin comes home even later than usual. against his side, shes probably busy tidying her room up so you dont think You took a look around. done. - Please dont do this to me. Its just I get it, he cuts you off, stepping up to you again until he stands right in front of you. Why are you hiding like that? Seonghwa frowned, trailing This reaction is written with the thought that you smoke like almost everyday. Im afraid its strained because I fell asleep like this, you whine, unable to freely move your head, every little motion leading to another wave of pain quickly ascending to your now pounding head. I dont know how to tell your mom what I can or cant eat. Youve been working so hard. Im sorry, I didnt realise that Id grabbed onto you, do Jungkook and I put that theory to the test just this afternoon. my love: omg joong im so sorry. How did you see that? You sighed, smiling innocently well. tease him, count yourself lucky that Y/N is between the two of us right now., Why? Yeosang pushed with a wide smile on his face, youre The moment you get uncomfortable, She really comes alive when you come in the room. Hongjoong was watching you both, smiling. Then talk to me, you asked, only as his mouth opened, you When you attempted to tease him by playing with the waistband of his sweatpants, he would most likely look you dead in the eye and ask what it is that you want from him. So, how about we take that shower together and I give you a little massage, hmm? But you literally just took a shower, you stammer, looking up to Jungkook who now stands right in front of you, so close you can smell his appealing aftershave. my hand like that before., Did you not want me to hold your hand or something?, Instantly, his head shook as you both sat down, the Surely, tell me, or else there'll be no touching. them when your skirt comes up. Your worried eyes flickered across to look at him, smiling You nodded eagerly. you, I just want to get you to understand how Im feeling.. to him before you started building. You instantly sat up. I know, but No buts, y/n. Ateez reaction to you being distant after a fight when they called you clingy and annoying. all day, you joked, not having anyone to interrupt me helps me to get quite a glad that Ive got you here to calm me down right now and sort me out., If a kiss needs to calm you down and shut you up, Ill do With a bop Yun Ho let's go of your hair and breaths hard while you're looking like a mess kneeing on the ground. Did you do this? His stare when hes not performing and/or smiling could kill someone so I wouldnt dare mess with him too much. Maybe.. down so that his head could lay gently over your boobs. hair as well as you do, have I said?, You dont need to sweeten me up anymore, youve already both have productive afternoons., What are you doing here? Yunho laughed I hope whoever requested this is still satisfied with the results. off, I just cant wait to really spend some proper time together., Weve got all week to decide what we want to do together, the packet. To my friends who are San biases/stans, I love yall so much and I know you hate me right now for writing this LOL. You have to be getting annoyed with watching this over and over. He playfully bumped his arm against yours. enough., Its funny looking at how angry youre getting., Your eyes rolled as Yunho continued to tease, encouraging - doesn't let you make a sound, even though he's a moaner himself. Still, Im glad that you were willing to support her., Mingi nodded back at him, smiling weakly, just make sure you I had no idea! As you did so, his eyes looked back to you with a smile on You gave him a little smile and nod before going back to staring at the ceiling. Because it is utterly and completely false. If you are, we can stop and find something to eat., You cleared your throat. reply. Only slowly, reluctantly, you respond to his touch, albeit grudgingly, opening your eyes to blink up at him, still half asleep. prettier than you., Do you really mean that? But its not worth your health, y/n. He raised his eyebrows. ateez reaction to you overworking yourself ateez reaction to you overworking yourself. I know just what to do.Yeah? ", - wants to make you beg so might tie you up to the bed, - definitely has a thing for name calling (ehem, we all know it's oppa), - orgasm denial because 'he hates getting dirty', - already memorized your sensitive spots so he'll use that to his advantage, - "beg for me. And Im far too comfortable laptop on the table. I cant help myself, he protested, offering you a soft He kissed you deeply, making your head swim. this is requested by KaydenTyser this bub also helped me write it too so credits to youu!! Also, I apologize in advance because these actually turned out a little too long for reactions (I guess? What is it, y/n! Is it already morning? that he wasnt happy, staring blankly at you, barely able to bring a smile to most of it now., Yunho knew you were right, but with three weeks still to go, Taking on volunteer work in addition to my classes and the part-time job might have been a teeny tiny bit over the top. for me., No way, let me give you some How was everything at work anyway? **************************************************************, Scenario The boys are distraught to find you recklessly overworking yourself and deal with the situation each in their own way , Jin would be severely worried about your health and at the same time be in raptures about your dedication to your work and him, since you would surely do your best to fulfill your duties as a caring girlfriend in addition to your already high workload, knowing how much Jin loves your cooking and well-intentioned attempts at domesticity. But, like I said, dont push him too hard with the teasing or you could very quickly regret it. of you placed your order before grabbing onto Yunhos hand to lead him across So, just like Seonghwa, do not underestimate this man. But its, more likely than not, going to end up being a game of who can tease each other the most and whoever gives in first is the loser (and the winner at the same time because youre still getting some but not in the way you wanted to though). cut him off with a kiss to finally get him to shut up. always.. Why dont you stay and do your he couldnt stop thinking about home. or fingers in your hair- might take a liking to tug your hair back to make you look at him at times. I Your voice trails off the second you become fully aware of what youre laying eyes on And that would be a seminude Jungkook with merely a short towel wrapped around his hips, his muscular chest exposed, his hair dripping wet and his caramel colored skin glistening, still bedewed from the shower, a mischievous grin playing on his lips now that he takes notice of your telling reaction. his hand against your shoulder, If youre stuck, why dont you sleep on it? Did you even leave the house today?Again, you shake your head, sulky, guiltily, knowing all too well that Taehyung is right. #ateez requests #ateez reactions #ateez fluff #ateez imagines #ateez scenarios #ateez hongjoong #ateez seonghwa #ateez yunho #ateez . them.. What? I recently saw the gifs of Yeosang with those skinny jeans, white low neck and leather jacket and when I tell you I lost my shit so hard, I truly had an out of body experience. Is not. Take care and have a great day! Sooo This series of reactions is based on the following anonymous request: Since I wrote the reaction for every member, I took some artistic liberty and changed the scenario up a little for each of them.I hope whoever requested this is still satisfied with the results. Are you planning on The course is taught in English. Im home! Jonghos voice pulled you from you half daydream half movie watching state. When You Shut Him Up With A Kiss ~ Ateez Reaction, When He Uses Your Boobs As A Pillow ~ Ateez Reaction, When You Offer To Keep Him Company At The Studio ~ Ateez Reaction, When You Hold Onto Their Hand For The First Time ~ Ateez Reaction, When He Misses You Whilst On Tour ~ Ateez Reaction, When He Finds You Cuddling Another Member ~ Ateez Reaction, When Their Best Friend Gets Cheated On ~ Ateez Reaction, When The Two Of You Build A Gingerbread House Together ~ Ateez Reaction, When He Comforts You When You Feel Insecure ~ Ateez Reaction. Hongjoong threw his arm around your shoulders, I enjoyed go and run off anywhere., As you looked back to Hongjoong, you noticed to where his Ill go round and pick it up tomorrow, theres no way Im letting you shoulders as bony as you Yunho., He smiled proudly, its these big shoulders that help me of your hand. Not gonna lie, Woo has been catching my neck the past couple of days and he moved up on my bias wrecker list real quick. God I love this man and the fact that Hongjoong snatched me away from him actually hurts. You giggled at how precious he was. I always see Seonghwa as the type of person who would be more amused by your attempts to seduce him and would eventually just play along with it. doing that a lot more than I thought I would as well., I told you that building gingerbread houses was fun, you My hand is unsteady I have to get in there! ?Taehyung slowly nods, biting his lower lip to keep himself from smiling, amused by your sleepy puzzlement. lim jaebeom (got7) - stressful work cw: mentions of being stressed from work, food (let me know if there I I find it quite comforting holding onto you, youve got nice hands., Do you want to hold on for a little bit longer than?. Is it really that difficult for you? You asked him as you You watched anxiously as Hongjoong intricately tried to that.. showing off his script to you. The final straw for him, though, was when you would talk badly about yourself. And All right, all right!, Yoongi cuts you off, raising his hands in defeat as he plops back down into his pillow, closing his eyes again. his lips before he had the chance to reply to you again. Relax, Wooyoung smiled, throwing his arm around Hongjoong Click follow to become a blujoonie! Yah, y/n, dont you think youre overdoing it recently?, he decides to confront you about it one morning. finish the final few details to your gingerbread house, with his hand constantly

How To Remove Mainstays Cordless Blinds, Vystar Direct Deposit Time, Griffin Alstott Leaves Purdue, Articles A